It’s official! John Breglio’s I WANNA BE A PRODUCER is now out in bookstores, and John is appearing on national TV, radio and print to help spread the word:
- This week, Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio interviewed John about what it takes to be a Broadway producer.
- The New York Times spoke to him about the upcoming Tony Awards.
- Michael Riedel raves about his book in the New York Post.
- Backstage Magazine talks to John about important lessons for the Broadway producer.
- Center on the Aisle recommends I WANNA BE A PRODUCER to their legions of readers.
- And Book Pleasures interviews John and discusses how he became interested in entertainment law.
This is only the beginning! Stay tuned for further media and event updates as they unfold.